Subscribe to the CLS E-Newsletter:
Download the PTL Holiday Craft Expo Registration form HERE
Download the 2019-2020 School Supply Lists HERE
Download the 2019-2020 Parent/Student Handbook HERE
Download the 2019-2020 School Calendar HERE
Download Dress Code information HERE
Click HERE to apply for Tuition Assistance.
Concordia can take Credit/Debit Card payments online!
You can pay with Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or with an e-check.
Credit card payments can ONLY be used to pay for tuition and extended care. All other payments must be paid cash or check to the school office.
If you use a credit/debit card, you will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee. If you use an e-check there will be a 1% convenience fee.
To pay online, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.rockfordlutheran.org and scroll to "Quick Links - Online Payments" at the very bottom of the home page or click HERE.
2. Select "Make a Quick Payment".
3. Concordia students DO NOT have a Student ID, you may skip this line. Just click "verify and continue".
4. Enter your information and then click "continue to payment."
5. Select box #8 "Concordia payments" and enter the amount you are paying.
6. In the Memo box below, enter your child's name and what your payment includes.
Example: Timmy Smith $430 tuition, $20 Before Care
7. Click "Continue to Payment Method" and then fill out your account details and select your payment method.
8. Review and approve payment.
If you have any billing questions please contact Mrs. Mullen at 815-633-6450 or email@example.com.
If you would like to set up AutoPay, you will need to register for an account.
If you have problems setting up an account, please contact Dana Long at 815-877-9551 ext. 137.